RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***

Go down 
+3
Dewaugh
Telcara
The_Vindicator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** Empty
PostSubject: Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:45 am

There is no update yet but it is safe to assume that we have taken Coventry.

The Reds are probably trying to get Stafford back, while Rhenova, Jorne, Thistletumbler and 3 mercs work on Lichfield. We should assume that Lichfield is taken.

What puzzles me most is that they have managed to get so many more agents than us. I believe that we should try to fix that. The way to go is to bribe their mercenaries and get them on our side.

I suggest we play 3 briberies this turn.

Patrols and Privateers are another option to contain their army while our army is being built here in Birmingham.

Dewaugh, please try to see whether Ifigeny and Vienna can get in a group with you to get you to Stafford and hit them there. We can support you with an enormous amount of troops, so big that the Reds will surely fall.
Back to top Go down
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:22 am

Dewaugh, I don't want you to start moving to Stafford today. I just want you to get in touch with Ifigeny and Vienna and prepare. It will happen in 2-3 days, as soon as we have drawn Jorne's army far to the South.

For all those for whom food is an issue, we can ask for food from the County (remember the 200 loaves of bread?) I will personally not ask for anything but I understand that lower level people need this food. Please PM me asking for rations should you need any.
Back to top Go down
Telcara

Telcara

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Sorry, Vienna won't travel anywhere. Can't speak for Ifigeny, you'll have to ask her =)
Back to top Go down
Dewaugh

Dewaugh

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:32 pm

If no one from Shrewsbury can , help storm Stafford , I'll will happilly go by myself .

I'm a match for Moosie anyway just those pesky low FC people to contend with , so aye , a nice wedge of Card produced trrops , will help .

I'm surprised that the reds haven't tried harder to keep clear Stafford of enemy forces , so either they can't see the threat or they are planning something if we try to take Stafford with any one with us ( even if we are backed up with NPC's )

On this line , I very much doubt they will allow Jorne to stray too far away from the Capital , after all apart from the 2 Moose's , the army and it's soldiers is the next hardest hitting thing they have ( even if it's only Jorne and TT ).
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:49 am

Lynna and I have been noticed and we cannot return to Stafford unless you want attention there. We are almost done. Either 1 more town or take the castle. If we draw the army south to Birmingham, our extra Coventry troops can take Derby or head to Stafford asap.

Vienna - *sigh* She won't travel. This is making it more difficult. Ifigeny will likely travel but is rather new and would probably follow the leader. Contact her, Dewaugh.

We have 4 new folks, all in Coventry? If so, they haven't been noticed and red team is not aware of their presence on our team. The FC of them are also an advantage to us. Very Happy Now the question.. head to Derby (where there is less resistance) or draft the army to fight with Jorne's in Lichfield.
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 am

Well Lynna and I are in Bham.. but I think we got another break.

Opportunity:
Apparently, Morg from the Redteam is broke and doesn't have enough money to feed himself. Lynna and I are in a chat with TT currently trying to 'figure out' how to help out morg. I have offered to travel to Stafford to lend the poor lad some money to be able to continue in the war games. If I do, Lynna comes with me of course.. and that would mean 2 blue in the capitol. If Dewaugh could get there (with or without ifigeny), that is 3 people with 5 fc to take down the castle. Wink

The only problem is that PropheT is starting an army and needs my army points. Either I stay in Birmingham and provide points, or head to the capitol and take it with Dewaugh. Up to our leader. Let me know the decision before 7pm EST. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue_Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 am

With Red's update if Dew moves now he will most likely be injured or killed trying to get to Stafford : (
Back to top Go down
Kitsunami

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:10 pm

I am already in Lichfield, and the Red's know not that I am involved. I will do what instructed, but so far dont really have enough of a clue to help with planning.
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Kitsunami wrote:
I am already in Lichfield, and the Red's know not that I am involved. I will do what instructed, but so far dont really have enough of a clue to help with planning.

I think we should take Derby. It is the dead end and I doubt that anyone will be protecting it except Girls. If we take Derby, we win. Can we use cards to boost taking the town? Or would we need another few people to help him out?
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Chef
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:45 pm

You have the cards to do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
https://staffordwargames.forumotion.com
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Kitsunami wrote:

Derby is the finest of choices and thanks for reminding me. Al go to Derby

ALL CHECK THE NEW DAY DISCUSSION
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 7 *** Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion on *** Turn 7 ***
Page 1 of 1