RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion on *** Turn 4 ***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

Discussion on *** Turn 4 *** Empty
PostSubject: Discussion on *** Turn 4 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 4 *** EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 am

After a communication with TheRedChef, we have agreed that we should keep the *** Turn X *** posts simple, without comments by you or me and that we, as a team, will discuss our turn tactics in a different thread. Well... here it is...
Back to top Go down
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 4 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 4 *** EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:20 am

I am considering the following strategy which may well allow us to finish this (though I wouldn't want to)

Play one spy on stafford, one in lichfield

Play the major wolf revolt in Stafford and boost it with 3-6 cards of privateers, brigands and wolves. Take either the town or the castle. The reds will be devastated.

Arthur and Lynna though, have to evacuate town, cause TRC was not so clear on how this will be handled.

As for me and Killed, we are heading to Birmingham, tomorrow we will take the town, form a group with Killed and LR and get to Lichfield for the final phases of the campaign. LB should stand still. Dewaugh and the Ladies in Shrewsburry should defend the power and keep vigilant.
Back to top Go down
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 4 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 4 *** EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:51 pm

People, keep your positions as we let Stafford fall to the wolves. The reds are going to be crushed... Smile
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 4 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 4 *** EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Lynna and I are helping the takedown of Stafford. Or can we not do this?
Back to top Go down
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 4 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 4 *** EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:47 pm

I am not so certain as it is the Wolves taking it. The taking of Stafford by the wolves is not providing a win situation for us. However it will create enough confusion to the enemy to allow us to sweep the other places. If they commit the amount of resources I believe they will commit on Stafford it is going to be an easy ride.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Uberness

Teh_Uberness

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 4 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 4 *** EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Hurray!

SO
I'll defend Birmingham today, and wait for more blues to come tomorrow.

~
I missed the time for updating Lavabo for Birmingham... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 4 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 4 *** Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion on *** Turn 4 ***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RK Wargames Forum :: Teams :: Blue Team Forum-
Jump to: