RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion on *** Turn 6 ***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

Discussion on *** Turn 6 *** Empty
PostSubject: Discussion on *** Turn 6 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 6 *** EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:15 pm

We will heal Arthur. I placed defensive forces to ensure that no surprise attack would succeed. I propose building an army in Birmingham.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Uberness

Teh_Uberness

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 6 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 6 *** EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:57 pm

An army would be fun...but not logical. The winningest option would be to take and hole every town.
In it for fun? Or in it to win it?

Nevermind. Army! Go for it! I might even march.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 6 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 6 *** EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:11 pm

I think we will have to stay here in Lichfield until we are told Arthur is healed. So that will be todays action for us i'll be nursing arthur back to health is that right? Then we should be able to travel to B'ham after reset.
Back to top Go down
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 6 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 6 *** EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:17 am

Blue_Catrain wrote:
I think we will have to stay here in Lichfield until we are told Arthur is healed. So that will be todays action for us i'll be nursing arthur back to health is that right? Then we should be able to travel to B'ham after reset.

Since before the last reset, Arthur's healing cost has been paid. He should be up and running just now.
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 6 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 6 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:42 am

Lynna and I are in Birmingham. Very Happy I can provide points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 6 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 6 *** Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion on *** Turn 6 ***
Page 1 of 1