RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** Empty
PostSubject: Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:50 pm

I need to digest the info given. Sorry for the late update but I was waiting for TRC's update as well. I need to know where our mercenaries are really in. I would expect one medium to be in my being-built-army, and three (2 meds, 1 lite) on the mine node.

Right?
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Chef
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:00 pm

goddamnmotherfuckingpieceofratshitbastard

This will teach me to party on the weekends.

Ok.

Here is how I'm seeing it:

20 (yesterday): Bribed 3 mercs, had them travel to the mine node
21 (today): Arrive on mine node, At least one stays to capture it, the rest travel on to Bham

Correct?
Back to top Go down
https://staffordwargames.forumotion.com
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 pm

The_Red_Chef wrote:
goddamnmotherfuckingpieceofratshitbastard

This will teach me to party on the weekends.

Ok.

Here is how I'm seeing it:

20 (yesterday): Bribed 3 mercs, had them travel to the mine node
21 (today): Arrive on mine node, At least one stays to capture it, the rest travel on to Bham

Correct?

nope

the orders for all are as follows

people in Shrewsburry defend the power
people in Birmingham (including one merc who was played by us) defend the power as the army is being built
the three new mercenaries ALL stay on the node to claim it, as a group, I don't want to see them fall before some weak red
Coventry now is an issue, I would like to get these people in my army but lichfield is still hot. if Strepsils can get the people in a group and they are ready to travel to Birmingham we can consider it tomorrow. Till then people should defend.
Al is in danger where he is. If he can get to Birmingham I think that he can also give me some points.

I don't know whether I can post a full turn report for this turn as it needs some time. Please follow the orders given above. Tomorrow a new day shall begin and we will organize better.
Back to top Go down
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Changed orders for Al, go to Derby.
Back to top Go down
Kitsunami

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Jorne is moving to Birmingham tonight, so I assume the Army is too.

Or so he said.
Back to top Go down
Nariko

Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm in Coventry with redfoenix..
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Kitsunami wrote:

Or so he said.

Confirmed. Bham target. He hopes not to get hit by brigands and privateers. Should we stab him on the way? If so, then our mine will not be taken by our goons.

I offered army points and told him I'd be back to give him some... but Wink that could be after I help take the damn castle. Coventry peeps could totally move to Lichfield and take the town for a win condition with Al.
Back to top Go down
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Kitsunami wrote:

Or so he said.

if this is true, you can get to derby and the agents from Coventry can get to lichfield. while the army tries to do whatever it does in Birmingham we take the other two towns and end it.

give me 10 mins to crosscheck
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:46 pm

We only need one town. We already have four: Ludlow, Shrews, Bham, Coventry. One more and we win. Let's take Derby. Yes it is farther away, but gives us more distance between the armies and our blues. It will also be weakly defended! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitsunami

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Wont Jorne be taking Bham?
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:29 am

Kitsunami wrote:
Wont Jorne be taking Bham?

He can try. Or will probably want to fight the army that is not up yet. We need Bham heavily defended. The others are guarding the castle. But Derby will fall to us in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***   Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 *** Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion on *** Turn 8/Day 8 ***
Page 1 of 1