RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*** Turn 0 ***

Go down 
+6
arthur_loxley
Teh_Uberness
Bunny
Dewaugh
The_Red_Chef
The_Vindicator
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lordrichy

*** Turn 0 *** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** Turn 0 ***   *** Turn 0 *** - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Great map and you said the northern mine and precicely which northern mine is that ? Also, how do we friendly revolt because I was never told of such.
Back to top Go down
Blavnan

PostSubject: Re: *** Turn 0 ***   *** Turn 0 *** - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:20 pm

lordrichy wrote:
Great map and you said the northern mine and precicely which northern mine is that ? Also, how do we friendly revolt because I was never told of such.

Mine is between Birmingham and Lichfield.

To revolt send Red an IG message saying that you are in x town revolting.
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Chef
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *** Turn 0 ***   *** Turn 0 *** - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:23 pm

Now that you mention it, posting in your team moves thread works better for me.
Back to top Go down
https://staffordwargames.forumotion.com
Bunny

Bunny

PostSubject: Re: *** Turn 0 ***   *** Turn 0 *** - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:32 pm

So Pr0phet we will totally take the town..since I can't move anyways LOL

edited to change can to cant

Last edited by Bunny on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewaugh

Dewaugh

PostSubject: Re: *** Turn 0 ***   *** Turn 0 *** - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Just to let ya know , by reset I will be at the Mine Node , So I'll be starting on the Node when the games begin Smile
Back to top Go down
Teh_Uberness

Teh_Uberness

PostSubject: Re: *** Turn 0 ***   *** Turn 0 *** - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:48 pm

M/kay then. I'm taking Birmingham, right? Got it.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Catrain

PostSubject: Re: *** Turn 0 ***   *** Turn 0 *** - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:35 pm

lordrichy wrote:

Just to make that really clear : ) When you are revolting you just send Red a pm to say you are revolting in xxxx town don't actually do it in game . We don't want anyone getting into trouble .
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Chef
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *** Turn 0 ***   *** Turn 0 *** - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Don't send me a pm. Post it in your team movement thread.
Back to top Go down
https://staffordwargames.forumotion.com
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: *** Turn 0 ***   *** Turn 0 *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:42 am

guys, just a reminder

I can see that most of you have a hold of where we are and what we are thinking of doing. however, here comes the important bit!! we need to be a bit interactive before we commit to an action. it is only through this that we will be able to win.

so, we need last report on Shrews, Birmh and Coventry. We need to weight our options and check where we are going to play our cards.

as for blavnan, you are right mate. we need to clear out our first goals. we have a great disadvantage with our mayors as they are sitting ducks. however here is my proposal. get the three towns where we have mayors on day1. use as many cards as we can on them to help them defensively and let our other agents take the mines. at the western front, as soon as we take shrews and then ludlow, we only need to hold shrews. this is a good thing as they will have to commit a lot of people in stafford to keep the castle safe.

how about Arthur and Lynna starting to make an army?

wouldn't that make them think twice?

oh, and another thing, Blavnan and whoever else does not do anything should play defend the power as the first movement.

So, to sum it up, I am waiting for some last input and I will send you your orders.
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: *** Turn 0 ***   *** Turn 0 *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:20 am

Lynna and I are revolting with Ifigeny, Teclara and Vienna (woot, new recruit!). We are currently in Shrewsbury, the town will fall today.

Is an army necessary? Remember these games will last for a month. We need to consider our options on how to get to east Stafford without trekking through the army camp. If Lynna and I can get to Lichfield, we can take this game quickly as they will try to maintain the castle while we are turning and converting nodes to blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Turn 0 ***   *** Turn 0 *** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*** Turn 0 ***
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2