RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorne

[Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan Empty
PostSubject: [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan   [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:12 am

We get to play three cards each turn, with certain unlimited conditions for others.

Quote :
98 Gold

Equipment:
1 sword
1 shield

thistle : sword + shield
rhen : sword + shield
morg : sword + shield
moosie : sword + shield
girls: : sword + shield
nick : sword + shield
deekay : sword + shield
Jorne : sword + shield
Aelroser : sword + shield
Medium Mercenary : sword + shield
Medium Mercenary : sword + shield
Light Mercenary : sword + shield

200 Bread (real bread to be granted by Stafford County. You don't have to take it all at once)

Effect Cards:

2 Light Infantry Mercenary
4 Medium Infantry Mercenary

Gang of Privateers
4 Band of Privateers
2 Pack of Privateers
Horde of Privateers

Band of Brigands

4 Group of Peasant Levies
Mob of Peasant Levies
2 Crowd of Peasant Levies
Half a Village of Peasant Levies

Puny Fifth Column
Extensive Fifth Column

2 Spy
Stockpile Spy
Privateer Spy
Assassin

4 Gang of Wolf Robbers
2 Band of Wolf Robbers
Pack of Wolf Robbers
Horde of Wolf Robbers

Puny Patrol
Minor Patrol

Minor Mine Upgrade
2 Major Mine Upgrade
Major Mine Downgrade
3 Serious Mine Downgrade

2 Axe Armory
3 Blacksmith
Shaft Armory
Minor Cache
Lost Purse
Stone Trade with Chester

Player Deserter
Mercenary Deserter
Bribery
Peasant Insurrection
Scout

Why don't we utilize some cards next turn and focus on our goal? Incapacitate the Rebels.

I recommend next turn, we'll seize Lichfield. Let's activate our Peasant Levies, help Anonymoose and others protect the Castle cause if we lose it, we fail!

We need to bulk the Army, it's one of our few sources of controllable soldiers. I recommend we add an additional Medium Infantry Mercenary to the Army to boost it's Fighting Co-Efficient.

With more explanation, I understand we could use the Peasant Insurrection in Shrewsbury. I think we need a little offensive in the plan and this seems to be our best choice for now.

With most of our forces in the East, I think we should consider centralization in that area while "condemning" the western County to more of a "no man's land. It hinders the Blue Teams goal of capturing 5 towns, while also ensuring our own interests are covered. Remember, Stafford City itself is loss so only worry about keeping the Capital safe!

Last edited by Jorne on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
General thistletumbler

PostSubject: Re: [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan   [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:20 am

im liking the idea but dont you think all those wolves and privvies is overoding it abit\/
Back to top Go down
Jorne

PostSubject: Re: [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan   [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:24 am

I just found out we need a proper Wolves of Sherwood Revolt card to initiate a revolt.
Back to top Go down
Rhenova

Rhenova

PostSubject: Re: [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan   [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:49 am

Jorne if we wait til tomorrow I can arrive in Lichfield and play Puny Fifth Column with the additonal stacks of 2 Crowds of Peasant Levies and 1 Grou of Peasant Levies Bringing a total of 12 Levies all together so that would be an FC 12 plus me equals an FC 14, plus the army if so wishes. However Lichfield is still neutral, so I can take it by myself.

I suggest while I do this the rest of you use Extensive Fifth Column with additional stacks of 1 Mob or Levies, Half a village, and 1 group this would give you an FC 24 Levies. Plus whoever takes the town. Making it a two in one day take over.

While we do that tomorrow the 19th, we can protect Stafford today, or try and take Stafford with the said plan above.

If we use this plan we can use spys today and look around everywhere then attack tomorrow knowing what we are up against as well as use a card to help defend the castle today. and we should add a merc to the army once more I believe a med light will do fine.
Back to top Go down
Rhenova

Rhenova

PostSubject: Re: [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan   [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:52 am

Jorne wrote:
I just found out we need a proper Wolves of Sherwood Revolt card to initiate a revolt.

Is this to add more to Stafford. To relinquish Stafford we need to attack head on or send out a patrol there.
Back to top Go down
General thistletumbler

PostSubject: Re: [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan   [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:48 am

yes guys i like the plan..very much so
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Chef
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan   [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:07 am

Rhenova wrote:
Jorne wrote:

Is this to add more to Stafford. To relinquish Stafford we need to attack head on or send out a patrol there.

You can play brigand, privateers, or wolves on any wolf or bandit controlled town if you want to 'reinforce' it. You don't need a revolt card to do it.
Back to top Go down
https://staffordwargames.forumotion.com
anonymoose

PostSubject: Re: [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan   [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:23 am

Small edit in plan, as discussed over MSN.

I am using one peasant levy card for Stafford castle defense, Jorne's army will be deploying our other two cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan   [Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

[Sept. 18] Tomorrow's Cards Plan
Page 1 of 1