RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discuss Battle Plans

Go down 
+5
The_Vindicator
lordrichy
Telcara
Teh_Uberness
Blavnan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blavnan

Discuss Battle Plans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battle Plans   Discuss Battle Plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Pr0pheT wrote:
DAY 2 !!!!!!

1) I will leave Coventry for the mine. In case the reds have played some wolf, I have a sword to be more strong. My ultimate goal is to claim the mine, go to Birmingham, claim the town, group with Lordrichy and set out for Lichfield

Good, although you may need more help to claim the town

2) Lady_bunny should defend the independent power, just in case

3) Lordrichy and Teh should either give one more try to revolt, or defend the independent power.

This may be a waste of resources, I don't think we'll take it with 2 and they don't have a sizable force there. Perhaps Lordrichy should take a mine?

4) People in shrews should defend the power. I am suggesting to give the 2 remaining axes to Telcara's Group.

I agree here, even though they've withdrawn towards Stafford it's probably a good idea to defend that town

5) Play a patrol card on the obtained mine, and Dewaugh should set himself to attack for the two "missing agents"

Dewaugh posted his vision and he didn't meet them on the road, I'm pretty sure this means they're not there

6) Play a levy card on ludlow. I believe that this is enough to defend the town. If Killed thinks it is safe with that he can leave for Birmingham, through Worcester. Otherwise he defends the power.

A levy is more than powerful enough to defend with their current arrangement, I will head to B-ham via Worcester

7) The third card should be either a levy in Shrewsburry of a band of wolves on the node between Stafford and Birmingham. If we play the later we need to somehow leak it in the forums, because fear is more powerful than real force.

I'm not sure this is a good plan if Arthur is following the army, although a very large force of wolves appearing would likely stop the army in their tracks/force the army to deal with it.

Waiting for your comments.
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battle Plans   Discuss Battle Plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:29 pm

The army does not suspect Lynna/me. We can sneak by. I would suggest we wait one round playing the WoS card. Let Lynna and I get to the east and recruit. I have two or three possible recruits.
Back to top Go down
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battle Plans   Discuss Battle Plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:36 pm

I suggested to play the wolf card between birmingham and stafford, not between shrewsburry and stafford
Back to top Go down
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battle Plans   Discuss Battle Plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:46 pm

It is dangerous to send lordrichy to claim a mine on his own.

As for Dewaugh's vision, it was his vision yesterday, not today... I am still thinking of that patrol card...

I am waiting for some responses from Red, just to be sure..

In the meanwhile I am posting the orders (with some bits missing)
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battle Plans   Discuss Battle Plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:49 pm

I think we just caught a lucky lucky big break!!

The town of Lichfield is having financial issues and considering the current position of both Lynna and I on council, it would make perfect sense for us to go to Lichfield for a brief stay. This is to witness the state of the affairs of the town personally instead of through reports.

This opportunity is important!!

Also, in order for Lynna/I to move to Coventry, I have figured out a perfect reason. Elections will be held in 27 days, and I am the one starting one of the lists. In order to start the list, I need to retrieve money from my home in Coventry. Wink We can totally take the two towns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battle Plans   Discuss Battle Plans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discuss Battle Plans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2