RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leadership Issues

Go down 
+3
General thistletumbler
Rhenova
The_Red_Chef
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Red_Chef
Admin

Leadership Issues Empty
PostSubject: Leadership Issues   Leadership Issues EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:14 pm

I really don't care how you guys set your selves up. You could elect a supreme commander, divide into independent squads, or just run amok as a mob. It's up to you guys.

The only thing that matters to me, is that I need to know who to give gold, equipment, and special cards to. I'll leave it to you guys to figure out, or just let you fight over the stuff.

Teams are limited to playing a certain number of cards per day, no matter how many different team members hold them. First cards posted are the first played.

Last edited by The_Red_Chef on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://staffordwargames.forumotion.com
Rhenova

Rhenova

Leadership Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Issues   Leadership Issues EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 pm

I take it upon myself to list positions that I know so far.

Leader (vote pending) Thistletumbler

Squad 1:(cut in half for teams)

Mooseboy13
Nickc97
Anonymoose
Deekay

Squad 2:

Morg
Jorne
Ajtan
Rhenova {Spy}

Mayors:

Girls8539 - Derby

(Tell me what you want to be listed as so I may add it to your name.)
Back to top Go down
Rhenova

Rhenova

Leadership Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Issues   Leadership Issues EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:35 am

I'd like to bring the issue up on leadership once more. I'm currently noticing strategizing but not by our current elected leader, no offense thistle.

A leader is someone who can strategize and get things done.

When I say get things done I mean complete our goals! Which to my understanding is to incapacitate all Rebels.

Now we've currently been on about working on how we are going to be getting the towns and such.

Here is what's going on:

Stafford (Wolve) - We will be attacking this soon with extensive fifth column and some additional levies.

Lichfield (Neutral) - I personally am attacking Lichfield with a Puny Fifth Column with additional Levies.

Derby (Red) - Thanks to quick thinking I and Girls took the town without casulties.

Coventry (Neutral) - To my knowledge only person there is Lady_bunny, which I believe she can't take the town without using cards, I also think that Arthur and Lynna were on their way there to help take the town, but now Arthur is incapped for 2 days.

Birmingham (Neutral?) - Teh and lordrichy have been in Birmingham since day 1 however the town has not been reported as taken yet.

Shrewsbury (Blue) - We basically let them take the town as we went to take Stafford, I suggest capturing the town after we gain a stronghold on our towns.

Ludlow (Neutral) - Currently to my knowledge no one has even gone to Ludlow, but we should leave it alone as it is to far off the map for us to take it.

Plans:

Take Stafford and Lichfield today! 9-19-57

Tomorrow 9-20-57

If succeeded in both we shall buy more cards and hope for more columns and or levies to help defend towns or revolt in Shrewsbury.

Available extra team members could use this time to take nodes. Remember travel to node takes 1 day and capture takes 1 day.

Protect the castle, the castle can't be taken before the town, so set up good defenses in town as well as 1 or 2 members in castle.
Back to top Go down
General thistletumbler

Leadership Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Issues   Leadership Issues EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:56 am

sorrry guys..but i ddint exactly ask to be leader...
Back to top Go down
anonymoose

Leadership Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Issues   Leadership Issues EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 am

No one else volunteered at the time, so Thistle kindly stepped in. Thistle do you want to step down at this time and let someone else take the lead? Does anyone else actually want the lead?
Back to top Go down
Jeroen234

Leadership Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Issues   Leadership Issues EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 am

if we need a new one then i vote for jorge if this was real then he was leading it all as captain of stafford
Back to top Go down
Rhenova

Rhenova

Leadership Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Issues   Leadership Issues EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:36 pm

I did offer earlier as an alternate option, but went ahead to just give my support. I'll be lounging around Lich, Derb, and Staff. So if you need me let me know.
Back to top Go down
deekay

Leadership Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Issues   Leadership Issues EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:12 pm

I think Jorne is a bit tied up at present

I'd be happy if Rhen ran things, as he's given some careful thought to strategy

Whoever - I think we need some clear decision making
Back to top Go down
NickC97

Leadership Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Issues   Leadership Issues EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:13 pm

i think Rhenova was the leader that would be a good plan and i would be happy with it.
Back to top Go down
General thistletumbler

Leadership Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Issues   Leadership Issues EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:36 am

im more thna happy with rhen to take over, im happy that i got our campgaign off the gorund when nobody was really sure what to do. but i tried to get evryone involved with the plans and i think tht cshould contiune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leadership Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Issues   Leadership Issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Leadership Issues
Page 1 of 1