RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adding new players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Red_Chef
Admin

Adding new players Empty
PostSubject: Adding new players   Adding new players EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:13 pm

There are 3 KoP players in the capital that want to join the game on the red team.

This presents a problem as we want to keep the teams even. We are currently scrounging for more players to draft so we can get them into play today. (I encourage you all to do the same, the more we get, the more fun we have. Quite a few of you did a good job of recruiting, and I'm impressed)

In leiu of that, I've offered to let all 3 of them join the red team and have access to the forums, but two would have to sit it out until we got Blue team at equal numbers. It has also occured to me that if Red team had less then active players, they could make those inactive in favor of the KoP players.

There is also the possibility of having Red team players switching teams to even out the numbers. I'll leave that to Blue and Red to work out.

We could also let all three KoP players enter play immediately, and handicap the points while the teams aren't balanced.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://staffordwargames.forumotion.com
General thistletumbler

Adding new players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding new players   Adding new players EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:35 pm

well atjan isnt very active i dont think.
Back to top Go down

Adding new players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RK Wargames Forum :: General :: General Stuff, Questions, Etc-
Jump to: