RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorne

Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans Empty
PostSubject: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:47 am

Okay, so I'm leading the Army known as "Stafford Red Team 1st Div." and I'm going to be posting a plan on what I intend to do with the Army.

Looking at the map of Stafford now based on our intelligence.

Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans WarGames1

It is assumed that the blue territory is either controlled or the Blue team is attempting to take control of the towns. (I.e. Since Lady_Bunny, Lady_Karla, and Teh_Uberness cannot leave their towns.)

I will first hire Thisletumbler into the Army and activate two medium and one light infantry cards to join and boost the Army's FC. The first destination will be the mines between Stafford and Lichfield, with them secure we will be able to counteract the cost of the added mercs. With the mines secured, we will head to Lichfield and seize the town, and then go to either Birmingham or Coventry and continue from there.

Rhenova! You should head up to Derby and assist Girls in capturing the town, I don't think one person alone will be able to succeed, if you still both fail then head to the Gold Mine and seize it for us!

*Edit : I'd hire a second person, but while in Normal mode I can apparently only hire one person as opposed to the stated allowance for two people.
Back to top Go down
Rhenova

Rhenova

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:40 am

I've already began to move to Derby Jorne. Also a notice, Lady_k admits to not playing in these games. I've also looked into her stats in the forum, she has posted nothing. So she is more or less likely telling the truth on this matter... Especially since I got yelled at, lol.

Edit: remember they need 5 towns and the castle, most of blue are in council and can't travel out of the county, so they will be stuck with taking ludlow and having to come back around. Lichfield will be the main target until they can try to muster enough to attack us in Stafford.
Back to top Go down
Jorne

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:48 am

Rhenova, you should also consider using the "Puny Fifth Column" card when Girls and yourself attempt to seize Derby. I'm unsure of how much militia is guarding it but if we fail to take the town, with even two people, then we might as well avoid wasting a day and use up the card.
Back to top Go down
Rhenova

Rhenova

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:56 am

She's going to revolt again tonight as I travel there. Then afterwards I'd like to travel back to Lichfield and hopefully we can get someone or the army there to take the town.
Back to top Go down
Jorne

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:15 am

The Army will be in the Stafford/Lichfield Mine Node on Sept. 17.

We will be in possession of the Mine Node by Sept. 18.

We will reach Lichfield on Sept. 19.

We plan to revolt, if still not under our possession, on Sept. 20.
Back to top Go down
Rhenova

Rhenova

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:34 am

I will be back by then. I'm really just on a trade run to Girls, she has no wood. This just gives me extra reason to go to Derby and help me help her take it.
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Chef
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:42 am

Armies invade, they do not revolt.
Back to top Go down
https://staffordwargames.forumotion.com
anonymoose

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:23 am

FYI - Lynna is teaching today so will not be moving from Stafford.

Should we make plans to invade Shrewsbury at all with a secondary army? I could probably do it with my FC and maybe a lower leveler, and/or cards.
Back to top Go down
General thistletumbler

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:57 am

hmmm i spose we can...it leaves stafford slightly open though.
Back to top Go down
anonymoose

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:00 am

I'm willing to stay in Stafford as long as you need me but I am 1. running out of my own food and 2. will run out of money in a week or two at that rate. So I will need to go back to Shrewsbury at some point in the near future, if only to pick up more food and cash.
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Chef
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:00 am

There's no work in the capital? You don't have to defend the power for 'real' IG if you're just doing it for the wargames.

Also there is bread you can be granted.
Back to top Go down
https://staffordwargames.forumotion.com
anonymoose

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:12 am

Not much field work but I have worked in the mine.
We're figuring out the bread issue.
Back to top Go down
Rhenova

Rhenova

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:32 pm

we need to figure it out fast before our team begins to starve... I'm currently eating fish and meat... after I'm done with fish I'll have enough cash to buy the rest of the veg i need to level. then it will just be the matter of waiting to get more cash...
Back to top Go down
General thistletumbler

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:32 pm

i have the brea dill disperse it tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans   Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Stafford Red Team 1st Div. Plans
Page 1 of 1