RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important! Hide yourself.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
arthur_loxley

Important!  Hide yourself. Empty
PostSubject: Important! Hide yourself.   Important!  Hide yourself. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:42 am

Morg was just visiting the site. I saw that he was on because his online status was not hidden.

Blue team,
Go to Profile -> Preferences -> Hide your online status : YES -> Save.

This is critical. Let us not expose ourselves because of forum visitation!
Back to top Go down
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Important! Hide yourself.   Important!  Hide yourself. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:16 pm

arthur_loxley wrote:
Morg was just visiting the site. I saw that he was on because his online status was not hidden.

Blue team,

good thought, however we are already exposed because the top level directory shows the last person who posted on the forums. if someone had the patience to check it regularly they should know by now.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Uberness

Teh_Uberness

PostSubject: Re: Important! Hide yourself.   Important!  Hide yourself. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Pr0pheT wrote:
arthur_loxley wrote:

Blue team,

good thought, however we are already exposed because the top level directory shows the last person who posted on the forums. if someone had the patience to check it regularly they should know by now.

Red fixed this for us already! (at least he said he did..i can't check it) The other team shouldn't even be able to see that this forum exists. We can see theirs since their team is not secret, but they can't see ours at all. Just like we know their roster, but they don't know all of ours.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Important! Hide yourself.   Important!  Hide yourself. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:02 am

Just incase you do want to change your name go to profile and just change the user name to whatever you want and save it .

I changed mine so I am now Blue_Catrain aka Lynna Laughing
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Important! Hide yourself.   Important!  Hide yourself. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:10 am

Blue_Catrain wrote:
Just incase you do want to change your name go to profile and just change the user name to whatever you want and save it .

I changed mine so I am now Blue_Catrain aka Lynna Laughing

I was wondering who this was! lol Arthur is now SnapShot. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Important! Hide yourself.   Important!  Hide yourself. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:33 pm

No point in changing mine, they know i am playing LOL and they know my mask but thats ok the mask is rp.. big deal I already told Rhen to stop being a cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important! Hide yourself.   Important!  Hide yourself. Empty

Back to top Go down

Important! Hide yourself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RK Wargames Forum :: Teams :: Blue Team Forum-
Jump to: