RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your requests:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

Your requests: Empty
PostSubject: Your requests:   Your requests: EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:46 am

Here, any blue agent can post requests related to the tactical situation he or she is witnessing. We have a overall plan but each and everyone of us must be heard. Please participate so that we can help you.
Back to top Go down
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Your requests:   Your requests: EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:53 am

I will start first by offering the following request. I believe that if we play this in a way like "Pr0pheT says do so" we will not have fun. Everyone knowing me knows that I am not the bully type of person.

So, I suggest the following. Let's split some rough responsibilities to ease the burden of the game and give a sense of participation to all.

I would like Blevnan to help out with strategy. He seems to have thoroughy thought about the game and he offers valuable advice. I would like 3 people to act as intel officers. They need to check lavabo for enemy positions, and sniff out any other information they can get. Start a thread and post there whatever you find each day. Don't worry if the information is repeated; repeat it because in this way we will be double checking our guesses.

That's about it for now.
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Your requests:   Your requests: EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:38 am

I have spoken to Lynna about being intelligence officer. She uses Lavabo daily and informs me about things that are new.. so it makes sense she help out our team. Wink
Back to top Go down
The_Vindicator

The_Vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Your requests:   Your requests: EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:14 pm

arthur_loxley wrote:
I have spoken to Lynna about being intelligence officer. She uses Lavabo daily and informs me about things that are new.. so it makes sense she help out our team. Wink

GREAT!!! any other volunteers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your requests:   Your requests: Empty

Back to top Go down

Your requests:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RK Wargames Forum :: Teams :: Blue Team Forum-
Jump to: