RK Wargames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Stafford Wargames

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bread for Red team members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anonymoose

Bread for Red team members Empty
PostSubject: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Ok seriously, Thistle you need to cancel the bread grant. Arthur told me today that he gave money to some of our red team members so that they wouldn't starve.

Please tell Lynna to give me the bread grant (or at least part of it) and I will distribute it in Stafford.
Back to top Go down
General thistletumbler

PostSubject: Re: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:24 am

cancelled it right now.
Back to top Go down
anonymoose

PostSubject: Re: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Thank you! I've asked Lynna to grant me some bread.

If there is anyone physically in Stafford town right now and who needs bread, please let me know here, thanks.
Back to top Go down
NickC97

PostSubject: Re: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:23 pm

should i pm you or ask you here
Back to top Go down
deekay

PostSubject: Re: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:57 pm

I would like some bread - I've just had to pay an unexpected tax bill
Back to top Go down
anonymoose

PostSubject: Re: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Quote :
Bread records

Anonymoose holds a grant for 100 bread. We have 95 bread still with the county trade minister, minus 5 bread for Thistletumbler.

Quote :
Bread distribution (total 200)

Thistletumbler 5 pieces
Deekay 3 pieces

Last edited by anonymoose on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anonymoose

PostSubject: Re: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Deekay if you're online right now can you hop on msn?
Back to top Go down
Rhenova

Rhenova

PostSubject: Re: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:08 pm

I may need to visit Stafford soon. I have no funds, and only 3 days worth of food left from my 23 day stock, lol.
Back to top Go down
anonymoose

PostSubject: Re: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Stop and work at least one day! You need some cash on hand in order for me to do the grant transfer.
If you can't make it to Stafford, we can get Lynna to give you a small grant. But then she'll also know where you are. Wink
Back to top Go down
anonymoose

PostSubject: Re: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Quote :
Updated Bread records

Anonymoose holds a grant for 100 bread. We have 95 bread still with the county trade minister, minus 5 bread for Thistletumbler.

Quote :
Bread distribution (total 200)

Thistletumbler 5 pieces
Deekay 3 pieces
NickC97 5 pieces
Anonymoose 5 pieces

Last edited by anonymoose on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhenova

Rhenova

PostSubject: Re: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:18 pm

She already knows where I am. I'm working for the county as well as playing. I'm selling axes and some wheat for cash, lol.
Back to top Go down
anonymoose

PostSubject: Re: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:14 am

Update: I am selling 20 of the bread out of the grant on behalf of the county, as Stafford has no affordable bread right now. Whatever is sold for this reason will not be deducted from our total amount.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bread for Red team members   Bread for Red team members Empty

Back to top Go down

Bread for Red team members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RK Wargames Forum :: Teams :: Red Team Forum-
Jump to: